We’re proud to offer the new, patented SlopeStep! This adaptable and adjustable stairway system makes walking on lined slopes both safe and simple!
- Durable : SlopeStep is versatile and dependable, constructed using high-quality galvanized steel and available with coating options for harsh environments. SlopeStep can be placed directly on top of IEC’s high-quality geomembrane liners without puncturing them.
- Safe : SlopeStep significantly reduces slip and fall hazards on your site by eliminating foot traffic on slippery liner surfaces. Non-slip treads make using the SlopeStep safe and easy.
- Adaptable : SlopeStep is customizable to any slope and length. Each step is individually adjustable (0-50°), so the system can be adapted to any slope angle.
- Cost-Effective SlopeStep is affordable! It can replace multiple catwalk crossovers and portable access stairs over its lifetime, making the SlopeStep stairway system a long-lasting, low-cost solution.
- Easy to Install : The SlopeStep stairway system is easy to install with basic hand tools. Get set up quickly with SlopeStep—and get back to work in record time!
SlopeStep is available in custom lengths and can be used before, during, or after any liner installation. Contact us today to learn more!
Click a photo below to see the SlopeStep stairway system in action!
Looking for a safe way to traverse lined and unlined slopes on your site? Contact us today and learn more about SlopeStep – the adaptable and adjustable slope access stairway system from IEC!
Request a Quote
Request a Quote!
At IEC, we are always interested in learning more about your needs and unique requirements. To learn more about our products and services or to request additional information, contact us today! 952.829.0731