Modular Floating Covers
IEC's patented Modular Cover System for ponds, tanks and lagoons is comprised of a series of individual casings, which are connected together to form a complete, floating cover system. Each individual casing consists of a panel of closed cell insulation encapsulated between 2 sheets of durable geomembrane. The result is a unique floating cover system that provides insulation values ranging from R-2 to R-30; and is engineered and manufactured to specific dimensions/basin requirements.
The Modular Cover System offers the following advantages over conventional covers systems:
- Maintenance free
- Can be installed on tanks or lagoons
- Adepts to varying water levels
- Individual casings are removable
- Installed without site interruption
- Shorter installation time, no field welding required
- Installation requires less heavy equipment
- Eliminates rainwater ponding problems
- Eliminates gas ballooning
- High buoyancy and rigidity
- Hatches can provide access to in-basin equipment
We are interested in learning more about your needs and unique requirements. To learn more about our products and services or to request additional information, call us today!