Leading Modular Floating Cover Manufacturer
Industrial & Environmental Concepts, Inc., (IEC), is widely recognized as the worldwide leader in the design, fabrication, and installation of cover and liner systems, including modular floating covers. Our full time staff of certified designers, fabricators, and installers ensures that each of our customers receives the highest quality products and services. At IEC, we're proud to possesses the expertise and commitment required to successfully complete any of your projects no matter the size.
Modular Floating Covers
IEC's patented Modular Floating Cover System for reservoirs, ponds, tanks, and lagoons is comprised of a series of individual casings, which are connected together to form a complete, floating cover system. Each individual casing consists of a panel of closed-cell insulation encapsulated between two sheets of durable geomembrane. The result is a unique floating cover system that provides insulation values ranging from R-2 to R-30, and is engineered and manufactured to specific dimensions/basin requirements.
Our Modular Floating Cover System Offers the Following Advantages Over Conventional Cover Systems:
- Can be installed on tanks or lagoons
- Adepts to varying water levels
- Individual casings are removable
- Installed without site interruption
- Shorter installation time, no field welding required
- Installation requires less heavy equipment
- Eliminates rainwater ponding problems
- Eliminates gas ballooning
- High buoyancy and rigidity
- Hatches can provide access to in-basin equipment
We are interested in learning more about your needs and unique requirements. To learn more about our products and services or to request additional information, call us today!