Gas Collection & Gas Storage Covers
At IEC, we’ve created custom gas collection and storage covers to meet your exact specifications and to ensure project success.
Industrial Gas Collection Covers
IEC's Floating Gas Collection Covers are specifically designed for each client. IEC's experience in custom design and field fabrication insures a successful project. Certified IEC technicians have installed over 10 million square feet of covers in some of the harshest industrial and environmental site conditions.
The following advantages and options are available with gas collection covers. They:
- Can be installed without site interruption
- Can be installed on tanks or lagoons
- Eliminate rainwater ponding problems
- Eliminate gas ballooning
- Provide high buoyancy and rigidity
- Have hatches to provide access to in-basin equipment
- Have pre-manufactured panels to improve quality
- Are fabricated at IEC’s plant, so field welding is not required
Agricultural Gas Collection Covers
Our biogas manure handling systems are custom designed for anaerobic tank and pond.
Each IEC biogas collection cover system is designed with a gas-tight perimeter, whereas gases are continuously removed and channeled to perimeter piping where it exits the basin to be flared or used as fuel. IEC gas covers are designed to minimize inflation and ballooning of the geomembrane to reduce potential vibration and fatigue from wind, which significantly reduces the life span of a cover. IEC’s floating gas collection covers use lateral floats, which keeps the entire cover floating on the waters’ surface, eliminating cover inflation and exposure to wind damage.
Rainwater trenches are also created by strategically placing ballast weight of pre-determined size and weight in a configuration that allows rainwater to migrate to a sump enclosure, where it is pumped off the cover or directed back into the basin.
Our biogas collection designs are proven to be among the best in the industry, and they can be specifically tailored to the needs of your farm business, or anaerobic system.
These agricultural-specific gas collection lagoon covers:
- Provide the owner with an effective and low maintenance solution to covering their manure ponds.
- Effectively collect bio-gases that can be flared or used to generate electricity.
- Proven effective for low rate anaerobic digesters.
- Produce fertilizer in a form that is readily assimilated by crops.
Gas Storage Covers
IEC offers the right solution for any type of gas storage. The need for gas storage is project specific and depends upon production and space availability. Our vessels can be free standing or installed in tanks, containers or buildings.
The following advantages and options are available with gas storage covers:
- Designed by engineers with over 25 years of continuous cover design experience
- Methane cover
- Renewable gas cover
- Gas collection cover
- Anaerobic Digester cover
- Digester cover
- Gas storage cover
- Operating Pressure Designs 5 – 70 MB
- Turn-key Installation for Blower, PRV’s and Sensors
- Short Lead Times and Installation
- Storage from 50 to 38,000 cu. Meters
- Ultrasonic Height Gauge
- Gas Pressure Sensor
Gas Storage and Collection Cover Applications
Our versatile gas storage and collection applications can be used across industrial, municipal and agricultural industries. Learn more here.
Request a Quote
Gas Storage and Gas Collection Covers Photo Gallery
See our innovative gas storage and collection covers by clicking a photo below.