Collect valuable biogas from anaerobic digestion with a custom gas collection cover specifically designed for each client from IEC. IEC offers turn-key services for pond and tank covers.
Each IEC biogas collection cover system is designed with a gas-tight perimeter, whereas gases are continuously removed and channeled to perimeter piping where it exits the basin to be flared or used as fuel.
They are built to withstand tough conditions, and are fabricated with strong, long-lasting materials to resist tears, punctures, chemicals and UV rays. The covers are designed to operate in any climate, and installation and maintenance can be done without disrupting plant operation.
The covers can be modified to with sampling ports and access hatches to enable operators to sample contents and perform maintenance work. The covers are designed and equipped to collect and remove rainwater.
Industrial Gas Collection covers
- Can be installed without site interruption
- Can be installed on tanks or lagoons
- Eliminate rainwater ponding problems
- Eliminate gas ballooning
- Provide high buoyancy and rigidity
- Have hatches to provide access to in-basin equipment
- Have pre-manufactured panels to improve quality
- Are fabricated at IEC’s plant, so field welding is not required
Agricultural Gas Collection Covers
- Provide the owner with an effective and low maintenance solution to covering their manure ponds.
- Effectively collect bio-gases that can be flared or used to generate electricity.
- Proven effective for low rate anaerobic digesters.
- Produce fertilizer in a form that is readily assimilated by crops