Industrial and Environmental Concepts has a great career opportunity for Construction Supervisor.
Industrial & Environmental Concepts, Inc., (IEC), is widely recognized as the worldwide leader in the design, fabrication, and installation of industrial covers and liner systems. Incorporated in 1993, IEC has established itself as the industry leader in the modular and insulated cover market. Examples include pond, tank, lagoon and floating covers.
Construction Supervisor typical work from March through November with the exception of a few winter projects while still receiving full pay and company benefits year around. Some of the time before and after the construction season is spent for training, certifications, equipment maintenance, and administrative responsibilities.
If you have construction crew management experience, are able and willing to travel extensively during the construction season, have a passport (or willing to obtain one) and a valid driver’s license without out a DUI/DWI within the past 10 years then we want YOU to apply today!
Examples of job duties:
- Act as IEC onsite point of contact with engineers, consultants and owners representative.
- Supervise 8-12 crew members and scheduling of installation activities.
- Ensure all crew members adhere to company safety procedures and policy’s
- Oversee and verify all quality procedures and policy’s are followed.
- Submit daily logs, pictures and other necessary documentation per companies procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure maintenance and repair of all field equipment and vehicles.
- Training and development of new crew members.
- Problem Solving and planning to maximize use of materials, equipment and manhours.
- Walking and standing for extended periods of time, including walking up and down slopes and over rough terrain.
- Working in all safe climate conditions including extreme hot and cold temperatures.
Construction Supervisor Requirements
- At least 5 years of construction crew management experience.
- Able and willing to travel extensively throughout the United States and possibly aboard during the construction season.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License (CDL License a plus!) No DUI/DWI within the last 10 years.
- Valid Passport or willing to obtain one
- Can operate Heavy Equipment that includes a Telehandler and Skid Steer
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. (ACAD a plus!)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
- Must be able to work long hours including overtime, night, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- 401 k plan and company matching funds
- Competitive salary
- Performance based Bonuses
- Life insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Extensive training with certification programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Daily per diem
- Company provided accommodations / private hotel room
- Health insurance
Do you have an extreme commitment to safety? Are you a hard-working leader that never settles for less than superior quality? Do you prefer to manage the construction activities from outside the trailer?
If the answer is “YES” then we have an exciting long-term career opportunity for you.